How to get around the Holiday Homes rule

Holiday homes are located on the property boundaries, usually the front and the back of the property, and therefore not part of the main residence.

This is where the rule applies.

The rules also apply to the property frontage.

You are not allowed to build a house on the frontage of a holiday home.

The rule is: No one may build a holiday house on any part of a residence except as otherwise expressly authorised.

This rule applies to the frontages of all residential buildings on the same property.

The frontages must be separated from the rear of the building, as required by a residential building code.

If the front of a building is occupied by other buildings, the rule also applies.

This can be a building with a single entrance, an underground garage or a separate entrance.

You must also not construct on any of the front or back of a house the same type of structure that is used by a business or a residential residence.

The property front of holiday homes must be the same as the front (except for the front) of any other residential building on the street.

You cannot build on any portion of a property that is occupied in the same manner as the main residential dwelling of the holiday home; you must allow the front to be used as a part of other residential buildings.

This means that the main dwelling must not be directly behind the front.

The holiday homes rule applies on any premises which are open or shared with another dwelling.

If a holiday property is occupied as part of another premises, it is an open property.

You can also use the holiday property to make an extension or re-construction of the existing property.

This may include building a new building, or building a house in an existing building.

You may not use any of these things to make a new residential dwelling.

The following exceptions apply: You can use the front area of a new or existing building to construct a new dwelling, and you may use the adjacent front area to construct any other building.

In this case, the front-facing building is a part (if not all) of the new dwelling.

You don’t have to allow the extension or reconstruction of the dwelling on a front-to-back basis, but you must ensure that there is at least one dwelling on the adjacent side of the extended or reconstructed front.

You should not build a new house on a side of a vacation home which is part of any building, unless the front is used for other purposes.

You will not be permitted to construct on a portion of the vacation home or any other holiday property which is used to make another dwelling in a building.

This applies whether or not the holiday is in use as part to construct an extension, re-design, or build a building of the same name.

You won’t be able to construct more than one extension or building for a holiday.

You need to ensure that the front portion of any new residential building will not extend beyond the front entrance of the extension.

This requires the front building to be directly adjacent to the existing building and to be designed and constructed so that there will be no obstruction to the view of the public on the main road.

You have to comply with the requirements of the general residential zoning code and the building code for any extension, remodel, or reopening of the residential property.

If you have an existing holiday house, the building must comply with these requirements, even if it is not part, or part only, of the home.

You also need to make sure that the home is not directly adjacent or directly opposite the front on the road, and that it does not extend further than 50 metres from the main entrance of a residential property, unless it is used in an extension.

You do not have to build on a parcel of land in a residential dwelling in the front if the front part of that dwelling is used only for the purposes of building a home or a garden, or is used exclusively for residential purposes.

If there are no residential buildings within 100 metres of the premises, you will not have any requirement to allow an extension of a single holiday home to be constructed.

You’ll have to make reasonable efforts to avoid building on any front or rear portion of residential buildings that are not occupied as residential dwellings.

You’re also responsible for ensuring that the exterior of any holiday home meets the requirements specified in the general commercial zoning code.

This includes: complying with the code for all existing holiday homes.